- From smartphones and smartwatches to TVs and computers, Samsung is discounting some of its best tech for Cyber Monday 2019.
- The savings include an instant Samsung credit of $500 when you buy the Galaxy Note 10, $80 off the Galaxy Watch, $700 off a QLED TV, and more.
- Deals are available on Samsung’s website and most will end today, December 2, although there are several discounts that will last until the end of the week or month. We’ll be updating this page as deals come and go.
- Be sure to check out the rest of our Cyber Monday coverage on Insider Picks.
Updated on 12/2/2019 at 2:35 pm ET
Looking for deals on Samsung devices for Cyber Monday? On the brand’s website, you’ll find discounts on phones, smartwatches, laptops, and more. You will also find some of these same deals at Amazon, Best Buy, and other retailers.
This list features the best Samsung deals we’ve observed for Cyber Monday. Most of the deals run through December 2 unless otherwise noted. All deals and prices are current as of the time of posting, but we will be updating this page throughout the day.
6 best Samsung Cyber Monday deals in 2019:
- Get a $500 instant credit on select Samsung products, 6 months of Spotify Premium, and 4 months of ad-free YouTube with the purchase of a Note 10, Note 10+, or Note 10+ 5G, starting at $609.99 [Save $500]
- The 55-inch Q80R QLED Smart 4K UHD TV is $1,299.99 (originally $1,999.99) from Samsung [Save $700]
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Watch Bluetooth version from Samsung, $269.99 (originally $349.99) [Save $80]
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, $549.99 (originally $649.99) [Save $100 now through December 29]
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 from Best Buy, $159.99 (originally $229) [Save $70]
- Samsung Chromebook Plus from Samsung, $349.99 (originally $499.99)[Save $150 now through December 8]